AllMedia Grabber 6.3Melissas Fotis – 5.5MB – Shareware – Windows
out of 7 votes
AllMedia Grabber searches in files (executables, libraries, custom controls, data files e.t.c.) and extracts multimedia files.
- Extract files stored in EXECUTABLES, LIBRARIES, CUSTOM CONTROLS, MICROSOFT OFFICE FILES, DATABASES, RAW or BINARY FILES (like exe, dll, ocx, doc, ppt, xls, pdf, mdb, raw, bin, hex...)
- Select File(s), Folders, Drives to scan.
- Integration into Windows shell (Quick extraction from CONTEXT MENU ).
- Can export all graphics formats to BMP, ICO.
- Browse all extracted graphic files in thumbnail mode.
- View graphic files with program viewer.
- Delete, rename files, delete all extracted files, copy to clipboard.
- Language support
Compatibility with operating systems Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Currently, AllMedia Grabber finds:
PNG=Port. Network Image
WMF= Meta File
What's new in version 1.3:
- New PNG detection routine and extraction.
AllMedia Grabber is a Shareware software in the category Graphics Applications developed by Melissas Fotis.
It was checked for updates 94 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of AllMedia Grabber is 6.3, released on 08/19/2016. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007. The most prevalent version is 6.3, which is used by 67 % of all installations.
AllMedia Grabber runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 5.5MB.
Users of AllMedia Grabber gave it a rating of 3 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for AllMedia Grabber!